As the association our mandates are:
- To provide road safety trainings to our members in view of reducing road accidents and ensure all members wear safety gears.
- To fight drugs and alcohol abuse among young people.
- To promote good social habits and understanding among our members through reform programs.
- To negotiate on behalf of members for the accessibility of genuine spare parts and services.
- To foster good public image for motorcycling and motorcyclists in the whole republic.
- To open branches in all the counties for quicker services and monitoring.
- To promote the increased use of motorcycles for transport and recreation.
- To partner with the national government, county governments, sponsors and other non-governmental organizations to support development projects, Road safety trainings and provide safety gears.
- To develop projects in all counties that will benefit members (riders) directly both short term and long term in their retirement.
- To establish a database of all motorbikes and owners in the country with a view to eliminate motorbike theft as any new motorbike in any given region will be subjected to confirmation of the owner from the association.
- To participate in community based development projects and other social affairs
- To promote national cohesion by working with relevant bodies.
- To engage in any other lawful activity beneficial to the members which is ancillary and or incidental to the objects outlined herein above.
And many other as stipulated in the constitution.